The main pillars of our business commitment are to:
- Offer value-added assistance from start to finish on technical projects
- Advise possible avenues for cost savings
- Provide solid expertise and practical training in inudstrial polymer science and plastics technology
- Guide the project team towards success through active participation and collaboration.
- Polymers, plastics, adhesives, coatings and composite materials selection for a variety of high technology applications such as, telecommunications equipment, electrical and electronics. These products include wire and cable, microwave and base station antennas, connectors and many other products.
- Applied Polymer R&D
- Structure-Property Relationship Studies specific to Product Performance
- Polymer Characterization and Additive Analysis Techniques for
- Telecommunications, Electrical and Electronics Applications
- Thermoplastic Extrusion Processing
- Polymer Degradation, Stabilization and Failure Analysis.
Why Choose PolyPlast Consultants International, Inc.?
Technical outsourcing can offer a major win-win situation for everyone concerned.
Some of the obvious advantages are:
- Dedicated professional help
- Unbiased approach to problem solving
- Freedom for the clients to concentrate on their core business ventures
- Access to our knowledge and technological leadership
- Cost savings
- Help in developing new technical skills and capabilities not available in-house.
- Faster turn around time in the product development cycle
- Prompt response to customer problems